CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Bright Stars"

For the sake of being the emcee,i asked jia urn do manicure for me...hehe,i like her art!
It was so delicate and nice but my hands are not nice sob sob like what piggy said,my hands like those africans' hands.sad thing..T.T
So just focus on the manicure not my hands please...

Anyone who interested to do manicure and pedicure before CNY,kindly inform me to book an appointment with jia urn.she can gaive you a good service and price as well. =)
roses on my nails
It was my second time to be an emcee for children event,but it was my first time to host without a partner.dead.XP
I had to use two languages,english and mandarin to host.quite a big challenge for me.

the stage background was decorated by my sister in law and her colleague behind the stage
kelam kabut @.@

After the show
i looked so old right??
hahaha...T said i look like a "mama san".sob sob.
Pauline said i look like the bride...huh...

I sucked this time...cause i think my english pronounciation is the big trouble for me.A big problem i knew it since long time ago...i have to put more and more effort to overcome it if i really take hosting as a serious thing.i wish i can be Steph in one day.

Kuma chan,ganbatte kudasai ne!!

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: