CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the proof for BC3 mates

yeah,after the "blog matter" ,
i think every BC3 mates realize the problems and tried to improve the relationship among everyone of us include myself.
i am great to see everyone of us is getting closer to each other.
we had spent almost the whole day at uni for our persuasive speech presentation,from 8am till 5.30pm.
A very long day wohooo...finally we over it!
What's next?demonstrative speech of course!
Here is the proof we spent the whole saturday together.
i LOVE my BC3 mates!!
Muackzz
uummm....i dowan close my eyes..
-.-
i dowan be the outstanding one..haha
L.O.V.E

a bunch of Ki Siao Lang lolx =)
All pretty
Dark dark dark.. We are bu liang xiao fa
I love this picture don't know why XD

who wanna snap u guys huh? blekkk...
I love my clique
Dear my BC3 mates:
sorry for long waiting for the pictures hehe,
just click to enlarge those pictures and right click to save em.

1 Question: Where is PIG???

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: