CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Korean B.B.Q

last sunday spent the whole day with my lovely family cause my brother didn't work at that day.he seldom off on sunday,my sister-in-law said =).after shopping at IOI mall, we had our dinner at puchong,a korean BBQ restaurant called Top Spice.Yum yum,my favourite korean food.

my pretty sister-in-law and her little babe,En En who was enjoying her milk milk~

they are my lovely family members
happy family

The food:
my mum and my favourite 김치
korean food must have side dishes..
맛있는~~~so delicious~~
양념대지갈비 Yang Nyum Dae Ji Kal Bi
Korean BBQ Pork




sweet sause and side dish for the roasted pork
yummy~so delicious~~~

김치찌게 kimchi soup meal

돌솔비빔밥 chicken stone rice

던장찌게soya soup meal

Seaweed soup

that was a raining cold night but after ate the korean food,i felt so warm inside.
i love korean food!

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: