CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Imma back from Sweet Escape

Went to Port Dickson with my lovely girls: 
my beloved wifey, JSC Huiyee

gorgeous Boey B
  
elegant Tiffany T,
 and my charming maa TSC ShuChyi.

It was such a relaxing and awesome trip though it was just 2 days 1 night.

2D1N was never enough for five of us to share our little girly moment and i really fell deeply to these adorable girls.
We always fooling around whenever we are together no matter where we are or when others looking at us like we're insane!! Every moment is appreciated from the bottom of my heart.
Cause i really H.E.A.R.T them!! 
Corus Paradise Resort Prot Dickson (http://www.corusparadisepd.com/)

We even self-prepared food for picnic!

Yum Yum, Let's enjoy our food!

Sushi-made by my wifey HuiYee

Nuggets made by Maa ShuChyi

EggMayo + Ham Sandwich made by Boey

Fried Rolls bought by T's mum....(hmmmp....she bought drinks, cutleries, plates and balloons as well)
Fruit Salad made by mua~ A big big heart just for my girls

Our breakfast on the next morning~








What can I say?Imma too lucky to have 4 of them in my life.

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: