CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Newborn Babe, New Member

YEah , after long waiting for almost ten months, finally i meet YOU ,my dear lovely niece!!

Temporary name : Lim Xiao Bay(ask me if u're wondering about this name)

D.O.B: 18 Jan 2008

T.O.B: 0432pm

Zodiac: PiggIe ain't MINNIE Mouse o...

Weight: 3.03kg

Look alike who???
Emmmm....mostly said that looks alike mum's mum(my brother's mother-in-law)
but for me, hairstyle likes ya dad,eyes likes ya mum,eeerrrmm actually every newborn babe does has the same look la...haha..

Xiao Bay BaBE, you must grow up strongly and healthy o!!! No worries,we all 'll by your side every second,every minute even every time!

Last but not least,thank you so so much(X infinity)my beloved sister -in-law who gave birth of such fantastic and unique family member to us!! the process was tough and finally the outcome is worthy that nothing can be compared to it...

I turely LOVE you guys who play such important roles in my lifetime...Muackzzzz...such precious and irreplaceable for me!



0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: