CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

aiksss...school reopen =.=

Today was the second day of my degree year 1 sem 2...
Hahahahaha...such Maa said i'm so terrible cause i missed my class today...=P
i overslept, my goodness!!!
Last night after finish watching "Ella Enchanted" with my lovely housemates at 1am something then went to bed...manatau i din set my alarm...stupid clumsy of me!
that's why i missed my class this morning haiz....
my class started at 8.30am....and i woke up at 9.30am @.@ totally an hour late for my lecture class already.
Then dressed myself up in few minutes and went to PG block to meet with my classmates and Maa and B.

went off to the curve redbox to sing k with my fellow mates after that~~~~
whoa...really sang our lungs out this time...haha..so nice that edison accompanied me to sing all TVXQ's songs...syok..
no voice already right now...sob sob...
oops...tomorrow will be 8am lecture class....gotta go to bed earlier tonight,
hope i won't miss my class tomorrow o~~~


NiteZ...ZzzzzZZZZzzz

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: