CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My precious childhood freinds

Sunday was Green Box again...i think i'm its regular customer...XD

However this time was a bit different than last time because i went there with my very precious childhood freinds(fui sim,fui sun &sherlene)....it means alot for me....and never forget mokmok kah lin and mei qiong as well....even both of them not my childhood friends,but i like 'em too!

it's such a super duper long time i didn't chilled out with them! Erm...since my secondary school period till now...couple of year ago....
We hardly gather together cause each of us was busy with our own stuff,so this time was the one in a thousand opportunity for us to reunion.
Yeah ,honestly,i missed 'em lots and lots,although we didn't call each other frequently, we'll be very concerned about one another.
i think anyone of us should have such friendship like my friends and me.
When i met them, we talked alot and yearned towards our good days.happiness and funny remembrance made us non-stop laughing.

Here is some pictures-sharing:

Cam-whore Sim
MokMok and FuiSun
FuiSim + Sherlene

SimSim and me
Mei Qiong haha...giant versus sprat
pretty Sherlene~~
FuiSun and super round face's me

KahLin . Hedy . Me thxz for the service crew who took this picture for us.

SimSim concentrated on the song.19-year-old me & u

my precious friends

Five of 'em minus me

All of us
(a funny thing happened after this picture taken by a service crew)

Crew:You guys just finished SPM?

All of us:Huh?

Mokmok:do we look like so young as you think?

All of us:*laugh out loud*

Crew:*smile*

After that,FuiSun told me that SPM was a history for her..hahaha...

actually she's just 21,kayz

After green box,we went to our favourite McD.Mokmok's getting trouble in her relationship currently.The guy's unfaithful to her!!!she's so depressed cause it's totally unexpected.

poor kah lin,sincerely hope that you can overcome it as soon as you can.don't let it get you down.

the most important things are never hurt yourself and be stronger!! you sure can do it babe! *HUGZ*

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: