CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

First ever EMCEE experience =)

Yea...finally i done my part as the emcee at South City Plaza last night....
^___^ *applause for myself*

happi happi!!
kayzz....i know you'll wonder what event that i took part of it,no worries peeps,let me briefly explain to you...

It's a just kiddie(aged range from 5 till 12) performance that organised by "Young Intellectuals" child care centre.The theme of the function was "Yesterday's Melodies...Today's Memories..."/"金曲旋律牵童心怀旧夜".Obviously,the performance was about the oldies melodies from 50's till 21st century. All the kiddiewinkies danced and sang the oldies music in order to bring back their parents' minds of their old good days.


Why did i've such opportunity to be the emcee?
Erm....actually i also don't know why the principal of Young Intellectuals--Ms Eve 'll invite me to be the emcee.probably my brother's wife-Chen Siew might mentioned about my major in front of Ms Eve,so she's willing to give a try to me.

Wow....such a great honour for me...i'm neither the professional nor fully-salted as the emcee...but i've sincerely appreciated the chance and tried to do my best!!
**************************************

Without anymore long grandmother story...here are the pictures attached captions for clearer situation:

it's around 6.30pm
my hair-dresser of the night---Ms.Lum.Thank you so much!
people ran in and out except me...
Hurry up...
Novel at the background was fully prepared!!
Novel,my partner.
She's so professional! i learnt a lot from her!

Novel reminded me the points...hehe..
day dreaming??thinking of my speech....
my make-up artist,Ms Lum's sister.
You're totally fantabulous! *thumbs up*hurry up...we've no more time...
Novel and me at the backstage
the principal-Ms Eve walked in and out.
little gymnasts with their hand-made costumes..
omg...i can see a G.H.O.S.T out there...*shudders*
last picture before the show.
the performance started on the dot at 7pm.
"Stupid Cupid"

"Jambalaya"
loyal supportes for our little dancers


parents....and relatives....
Parents+children look a like competition

The Winner of parents+children look a like contest

the youngest child sticked with her mum all the time...so cute...*wink*

*mother and daughter*
Emmmm.....any comment??
little poser
siblings look alike contest (i forgot which group was the winner..)
" V "
keyboard performance by Cheau Yee
hoo....took a break
the audience
funny duo...lolx

Para-Para Dance

The most touched and meaningful part was the choir of all the children at the ending part.
2 songs---"隐形的翅膀" and "You Raise Me Up" were delicating to all the parents...
In middle,every kid walked down from stage,and gave away roses to their dearest parents.
a warn and sweet moment when they hugged together.
Meanwhile,i expressed my emotionality for the moment.

Finally ,the showcase ended up smoothly and yea it'll be a precious chapter for me,for my future career as well.
Nevertheless,it's just the beginning,i have a lot to learn and dig into more and more.
Always remember that keep learning from mistakes and experiences( someone told me about this after the show...Thanks lots o...)

oops i don't like the flash...X__X
she's so gorgeous,wasn't she?
yea...finally over already...=)
emcees of the night
Novel and her man
my beloved mam and mua
haha..three of them faster turned back while i wanted to take picture of them...
Ms Tai a.k.a ChenSiew and Ms Eve,the principal
potential dancers they are!!
omg...the little girl(orange top) almost same height with me....
she's only primary five if i not mistaken...@_@
crystal bear . diamond bee
teachers,principal and staff busy cleaned the goods up.....
thank you mum for supporting me!!!
please take note of her expression...haha..
she's so paiseh and tried to resist my kiss...
cutest babe,1..2..3.. smile! smile la...smile please....(>_<) My pretty sister-in-law , Chen Siew,a very good teacher she is....^^
*************************************************
After picked up all the things,we went to a restaurant for our DINNER.
i think everyone of us couldn't had the time to enjoy the meal before the performance.
So now,eat as much as you can!!
Thanks Ms Eve for the treats!!
my rotten blondie hair

hehe..still very energic
my classical outlook...not really actually...
it's not mine...ChenSiew's white roses...
**********************************************
Short note: Actually i not satisfied with my performance because of the stuttering of my speech sometimes.argh...i still have to learn more...since everyone of them comforted me,said that i did a great job as emcee for the first time.so touched...here i wanna thank everyone of you who had been took part to make the event a success!!BRAVO!!

1 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*:

niucarcar said...

L@o po, great job bo!!! sorry cz cant go thr support u...anyway u r so beautiful. Tat's true. So jealous u la had step close to ur future career oled. haha~ gambateh go go go jia you lo
*i oso will jia you d...