CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

TAG

Tag??? what game is it???
Never play before,anyway im being tagged by my lovely Maa-Ms. TSC....
I'll do it,don't worry o my maa....(she asked me whether done the tag or not last few days ago)
HERE IT IS......


5 Things in my bag:
~mobile phone
~purse
~tissue
~lipice
~foundation

5 Things in my head:
~going to find a part time job to fulfill my 3 months holidays
~tomorrow date with my clique-HHHH minus Mii *sigh*
~later going to watch "Romantic Princess" starring by WuChun&Angela Zhang at youtube there
~wanna receive maa's invitation or not to go the halloween party
~diet competition with piggy san

5 words I frequently use:
~huh?
~die lo(mandarin or cantonese)
~yes(english or japanese)
~o
~ya mer?

5 Recent smses received:
~Erm...i duno o...less go mines d
~Mobile Vouncher:Show this SMS at......
~I now stomachache....
~Ya,back di...U go wif hu?....
~Life is like a piano.White keys r.......

5 recent things I just did:
~listened to avril's contagious
~read friends' blogs
~drank milk
~read fashion magazines
~went to fetch my brother from school

5 things in my wardrobe:
~clothes
~undergarments
~caps
~handkerchief
~towels

5 things I just ate:
~famous amos cookies
~sunsweet prunes
~vitamin C tablet
~mashimaro candy
~roti telur

5 people I'm tagging:
~Erm...
~actually no one for me to tag
~cause all of my freinds who has blog was being tagged by others...
~hehe....
~that's all!!



Expectative date with my gals

Hey my gurls~~~~see you guys tomorrow o~~~

*smile*

Let's sing our lungs out~~~

Really can't wait.....

Pictures will be updated soon....

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: