CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last weekend of ma hols

sigh...sighh....time flies fast...
today and tomorrow will be my last weekend to stay at my home sweet home to be my mummy's girl.
Soon i will be back to PJ to kick off my last semester of my uni life...
soon i will be graduated...
soon i will be looking for my career...
soon i will be working my ass off to earn $ to pay back my loan and feed myself up with my salary...T.T

This few days i was thinking about what job should i apply after graduate?
Production house? (to train myself fit with all the sweats and toughness T.T)
TV station like Astro--{super near my house,so why not?} Media Prima? (prominence company makes a brighter future??)
Event Company (loaded works plus more creativity needed in this industry)
I wonder what my post-grad will like to be...
less contact with

my uni friends,
BC 3 mates,

zoo gang,

HHHH, and my beloved lame 4...
less time to hang out,party,shopping,sleep,travel....

more and more works,social life with colleagues,clients,people-on-top...

That's why last semester, i decided to

play hard + study hard


hehehehe...play hard is a must *evil grin*...wonder can i study hard while lots of shooting may distract some of my concentration towards lectures XP

Happy School Reopen to all my fellas schoolmates! ^^

1 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*:

T ` TiFFANY said...

X worry..U can handle it..No matter wad decision u make, i ll oways by ur side and support u!