CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A.L.I.V.E

i just busy with a lot of assignments,tests,and now final exam...
hehe...i will keep updating my blog after my final exam...no worries...
Hope everyone who is having final exam now,all the best and good luck!
anyone who already free from the prison of exam,don't be so hhmmmppp,i will catch you up later...soon...i have to bear with it till next monday..
after that,i can fly high whenever i like....
berry passion,melacca,movies,zac efron, plaese wait for me nia..
*****************************************
well,last saturday,after panel study with a notti thing,
rushed back to my rented house,
to wait for my laopo,b and bong g came and picked me up.
It was rico's 21st birthday party at his house.
There were HHHH,G6,USS reunion that night..
However,coudn't manage to snap some HQ pictures..
due to the off day of our very own photographer- ah kong.
He's sick to bring the heavy stuff plus its casing all around.
Luckily my dear T brought her skinny-T and
im waiting for her to send me those pictures..
hope it won't be a long time to wait,t hor...??
here is some not-so-high-quality pictures to share...

all born in may... rico's mum n dad n relatives

all maids were singing malay birthday song..funny...laopo and keng
camwhore B

my dearest laopo and me
four of us

her love for me?haha..

tomato bong g

wowowo...love her so much...
bear and imitative bear
*TEEHEE*

0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: