CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Unplanned Briefing

Aikz...last Wednesday went to a super duper boring plus unplanned briefing of the Culture Exchange Programme at UTAR PB block.

There were a few facilitators and committee attended the briefing.The speaker was not really well to transmit her information cause the briefing liked totally unplanned.In addition,she was leading all of us browsing every corner of PB block.It was so hot that my cloth was wet with perspiration.Haha...


The girl with long hair was the speaker of that day.
my housemate,Tracy and ugly Bearie >_< Edison Papa with his note pad,Fong Fong,Pauline
*using flash*

this unplanned briefing till around 4pm.


Tracy and me rushed back to my rented house,162 to pick up our luggages and went to pudu station together with my roommate,Yean.Where were we going??A "Hill City" we went.More details about the trip will be updated in another post.

Awesome scenery

Relax and recharge my energy before school reopen.

y(n.n)y

Stay Tune. =D


0 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*: