CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Here is ~Bear's iNnErMoSt zOne~


Finally my first blog was born...


What a memorable moment in my journey of being a 19-year-old humanbear...haha....


Firstly, I have to special thank to my strongly Maa,Mdm. TSC who influence me to blog.


It's just because of her effort to specially create a blog for my clique-HeeHeeHaHa(what a funny group name...=D).


Of course i won't forget the other members of HHHH-skinny T,TiffanyPWY ,adorable B,BoeyTPY and sweetie Mii,CherrieCCL(oops..purposely put CCL) who always by my side to support whatever i do.


They all encourage me to blog those very long long posts that i ever did cause i think i always have lotsa endless stories to share with them maybe...=P


Now I struggle with the last paper of my final exam-Pengajian Malaysia . The subject that i scare most....

scare? Yup i am scare about this subject.

There are a lotta boring histories that i never ever wanted to face to....

Other reason that make me scare is my BM writing...gosh..it's been 1 year, totally 1 year that i didn't touch on the book in Malay or even read any kind of acticle in Malay!!!

How do i going to answer 2 essay questions with my lousy BM writing?

Anyway, i'll try all my best to do it because it's the last paper for my exam!!!



YUHOO YUHOO

After Monday 24th Sept, there will be a long holiday is waiting for me!!!

3 month holidays,

can you imagine my happiness?

probably i'll find a part time job to earn some $$$ and spend the days.

HAHAHA....and of course Hang-Out with my clique-HHHH,my BC3 fellows,my childhood friends,my secondary friends,my lao po and who else??? HAHAHA whoever alsao can la because i really enjoy the time when chilling with different people.

Ohya, i have to teach my elder brother japanese too that i promised him before.

hehe...extra tuition fees will be given to me...yea...i wonder can i be a good teacher?A japanese teacher somemore???


besides,i wish to learn piano,erm...actually is learn a song from Maa there...

if she really willing to teach me,as the exchange services law i'll teach her japanese as well!!!

That's a certainly benefit for a broadcasting student to learn any other languages in order to lighten your future career.


I think i will have much more free time
to blog after exam
and decorate my blog!!!

i lurve HTML codes.
i lurve decoration of webpages.
Hope to improve myself with this kind of knowledge...
but now i gotta study for my PM first~~~ish...


2 *cOmMenT fOr mUa*:

♣ тSc ♠ said...

yay!!!

finally got post liao hahaha xD

i'm 1st i'm 1st hoohoo!!

u can teach me HTML coding too in exchange of me teaching u hw 2 play the piano haha...

c u soon!!!!!


muacks...

I LAB U...!

Crystal_Bear said...

Dear Maa,

haha...
so proud because you're the first one who view my blog???

hehe....

okie!!! DEAL!!!

I LABB U too....